Pages

Friday, March 23, 2007

Murder!

I am going to a Murder Mystery party tomorrow! It sounds exciting. I am a postal worker. =) I have to throw together a 'postal-ish' costume. I'm thinking navy blue bermuda shorts, a lt. blue shirt and then a messenger bag stuffed w/ letters. Joel is a McDonalds worker and Jordan is a meterologist. odd mix. So I promise pictures.
oh! this is exciting...I finished that patchwork baby blanket, finally! The squares were all knitted and had been sitting in my room staring at me for months, but I couldn't get excited about sewing them together. So I locked myself in my room and wouldn't let myself out till it was completed. really. Now I can put it in my hope chest. I promise a pic of that, too. The pattern was from Debbie Bliss's Baby Knits, but I didn't use her yarn. More on that when I post the pic.
I've been addicted to Posie's blog lately. Her 'ghans are gorgeous! So, yeah I'm inspired to make a granny ghan, too. And I really like her choice of colors. I really don't need another project!!!
Wish me luck at the murder party! maybe I'll get murdered. Scary thought, huh? Come to think of it, this past week has been centered around 'death' and 'murder', what with this party then I'm writing a nice long paper on the death penalty. But hey, Easter's comin' and Jesus is Alive!

No comments:

Post a Comment