Pages

Monday, May 21, 2007

"You Can Have It"

"You can have it." That's what she said. My mother gave me the laundry room. I can do whatever I want with it- provided clean clothes still emerge from there. okay. So here are a few before pictures. Picture this: three peachy-coral walls and the one with the window, light lime green. That tall white dresser w/ the pink knobs will be decoupaged with all of my yarn labels. Fabric and ribbon will be organized so that I can get rid of that nasty short dresser next to the sewing machine. re-upholster that navy blue chair at the sewing machine with a buttery yellow thick cotton. And those scraps of fabric? A rag rug.


these embroidery hoops will soon frame my grandmother's vintage fabric. Posie and Purl's idea. And I printed out these labels for the clear boxes up there.





A braided rag rug? I think so. For underneath the ironing board.



No comments:

Post a Comment