Pages

Monday, July 16, 2007

Finished..



I finished the my shawl from IK that I took w/ me to Ballet Mag! yay! Didn't get a whole lot done there, though. The yarn I used was by Crystal Palace called 'Frappe'. It used the entire skein and I need like 2 yards more to complete the border. It is a lot smaller than expected; if I had extra yarn, I would do a couple more inches. I used a size 7; next time around I'll use an 8..the yarn was a wee bit bulkier than expected. I can't say I like the Arrowhead pattern....a little iffy. My next project is this which happens to have the arrowhead in it. oh well! maybe I'll learn to like it.

Also, here are a few pics from my Simply Beautiful scarf up on Etsy. Check it out!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Lauren, the shawl is so beautiful!! Congrats on finishing it! Are you going to sell it??
    I can't wait to see you...

    ReplyDelete