Pages

Friday, March 14, 2008

Second Swap

So when I signed up for the Free People Valentine Swap I was really excited. When I think of Valentine's Day I think of three things: flowers, chocolate, and jewelry. And that's exactly what I got my partner. I crocheted a gorgeous flower blossom cravat made from wool and soy in three different shade of pink. My mother designed a beautiful pair of snowdrop earrings and then I made a special trip to Hall's Chocolate of WV, and order a box of FRESH chocolate made that morning. (yes that morning!) I sent it off and waited. And waited. And for a change of pace I waited some more.
It turns out a couple of other swappers got stiffed as well, so we decided to do something about it. Amy, from Artful Artsy Amy, and I hooked up. I received her amazing package in the mail to day and I have got to share it with you. Whoever was Amy's partner in the first go around of the swap............man. So here are some pics!

When I opened the envelope, all the fun confetti fell out!


It has my name on it! And a poodle=)


An owl pin, a cupcake and a "I make art" button.


Goodies..

Thanks a bunch Amy! It was worth the wait=)

No comments:

Post a Comment