Pages

Monday, April 20, 2009

Roza's Socks

I finally got around to taking some pictures of these socks I made for my mother for Christmas. I remember working on them when we went to Columbus in September. I procrastinated a bit; the pattern was simple and boring after a while. But I did finish them up in time for Christmas and they've been sitting on my dresser waiting for a shoot.
This was the first time I've worked with Koigu. The yarn actually knit up into a pretty sturdy fabric; the socks are very cushy and dense. I have heard the Koigu wears through pretty quickly. We shall see...
All in all, a good, easy, mindless pattern. And yummy yarn to boot!







Pattern: Roza's Socks from IK Spring 08
Yarn: Koigu KPPPM, lot 122
Needles: Knit Picks dpns, size 2

1 comment:

  1. Saw your post on Etsy.. I love these socks! So colorful and fun...

    ReplyDelete