Pages

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

{Elizabeth's Wrap}

After seeing me wear my blue shawl to the recital, my dear friend Elizabeth, decided, boy would she like one, too :) Her birthday was a few weeks away, so I decided to make a shawl for her. She loves to wear cute little sun dresses, so I thought a lace wrap would be pretty to go over them. I had a skein of Sundara Sock in this really pretty light Terra Cotta. I wanted a fast and easy pattern that would make good use of the yarn: no leftover scraps and would really showcase the hand-dyed beauty of Sundara. So. I'm learning that it's way easier to write up my own patterns that to go searching for that 'perfect' pattern. Thus, Elizabeth's Wrap was born! Here are a few pictures, and the pattern is being written up as we speak. I would like a test knitter, though. Any takers?? Leave a comment with your email.






No comments:

Post a Comment