Pages

Friday, June 1, 2007

Getting There


Well, I was at a standstill w/ the laundry room. Had to wait for the paint for a couple days, but here it is! Unlike every laundry room in America (clotheslines, flapping clothes, etc) this laundry room has spunk! yeah! All I have to do now is get the baseboards on and then put the furniture back. Don't worry, I'll lose the hideous blue toilet cover. yuck.



So while I was waiting for the paint to dry, I experimented with 'toe-up' socks: knitting from the toe up instead of the cuff down. wow. It is soo much easier! I highly recommend it. You can like do it without thinking. So here is one sock. I can't stand longer socks...ankle length is the way to go.

alrighty!

1 comment:

  1. Hey cuteness! I love the wall colors!! So bright and cheerful :)
    So you liked the devotional? Thanks for your help with it!

    ReplyDelete