Pages

Saturday, February 27, 2010

{Finish Line!}


 My Skew socks are done! I finished them late last night with help from Heather Ordover's podcast. 'We' have been studying the Romantics (with a capital 'R') and have gone through Tristan and Isolde and a bit of Frankenstien. I've been learning how the Romantics were a response to Modernism and how the Romantics transtitioned to Gothic style of writing. Anyway.

My goals for the 2010 Ravelympics were this:
  • simply finish within the time alotted (I'm awful with time restraists)
  • to not make any changes to the pattern whatsoever, except size modifications. I like to tweak patterns.
  • and make something that had an unusual shaping, in this case the origami heel and the anatomically correct toe.
Check, check, check!

Yarn | Koigu KPPPM, color P200
Pattern | Skew
Needles | size 0 Knit Picks dpns
Started | February 12, 2010
Finished  | February 25, 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment