Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

That fine day

I got married and never blogged about it, but it's ok, I'm still married.

In honor of my three year anniversary of working in a yarn shop, I thought I'd show you the biggest project that I worked on for the wedding: knitting six lace shawls for my bridesmaids in three months! 

Mr. B proposed in July and we got married in October (after I swore I'd never get married in the Fall.)

Each of the bridesmaids wore a different color shawl, different fiber and different pattern.
I was working on the shawls at my bachelorette party the night before! Dumb. So dumb.


 Elizabeth's Shawl







































Pattern: Sewannee
Yarn: Cascade Alpaca Lace


Lauren's Shawl







































Pattern: Schieffelin Point 
Yarn: Jade Sapphire Lacey Lamb


Melody's Shawl








































Pattern: 3S Shawl
Yarn: JaggerSpun Zephyr Wool-Silk



Corrie's Shawl







































Pattern: Summerflies
Yarn: Fyberspates Scrumptious Lace

Elizabeth's Shawl








































Pattern: Ishbel
Yarn: Crystal Palace Panda Silk Solid

Rachel's Shawl







































Pattern: Perpetua
Yarn: Miss Babs Yasmin





The ladies!





























More knitting details can be found on my Ravelry page: Failli

No comments:

Post a Comment